Thursday, September 10, 2009

Free Chick-Fil-A and a dress

This is the "pillow case" dress I made this week without a pillow case, just fabric. My friend, Ashley asked me to make one for her daughter's first birthday. It is the first one I have sold. So if you know of anyone who would like to buy a dress from me, let me know and we can work something out! They make great birthday and Christmas gifts! She is going to have a green "C" embroidered on the upper center of this dress for sweet Caroline. Daddy and Daniel had a FUN day on Monday, Labor Day. I worked, so daddy was in charge! He managed to make delicious bar-b-que ribs and provide mac and cheese and baked beans for the tailgate prior to the first FSU home game. He also took Daniel to Chick-fil-A for a free chicken sandwich for lunch. He said Daniel did great at the tailgate, he wore the backpack (we used it on our trip on hikes) and Daniel was content to hangout on Mike's back with his sippy cup. Our good friend Brooke took Daniel and her son, Wyatt home when the guys walked over to the stadium right before the game and I picked Daniel up on my way home from work. It worked out well.
This picture was taken at Chick-Fil-A and you can see it on their website here.

2 comments:

  1. Rachel,

    I was so sad I missed you guys!! But you were wise not to enter our germ zone. I think I had the first flu of the season. I'm hoping that means I'm exempt for the rest of the year.

    Love reading up on your lives. My goodness your "pillow dresses" are so cute! when do you get time to sew?

    Hey, what nights are good for a chat? I've got some occupational questions. My days are good too now that the girls are in school, so if you've got a morning too let me know.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress! It's so precious...I need some tips from you :)

    ReplyDelete