Thursday, September 3, 2009

11 Months Old

Daniel is 11 months old today! My, how the time has flown!! I'm having a blast preparing for his birthday party, but boy does it make me a little sad, sniff, sniff! So here are 11 things I love about this little guy!
1. I love that he is pointing to lots of things (and people)
2. I love that when he waves bye bye, he waves as if he is waving at himself, his hand is turned facing him. He'll sometimes even say "bye bye" while waving.
3. I love that he says, "ooooooooooooooooooooh" with his lips puckered, usually at something that has caught his attention, like a deer on the wall.
4. I love when he says, "ut oh" (he likes to say it alot)
5. I love his blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin
6. I love when he gives out his rare kisses, with an open mouth of course! :)
7. I love getting him up in the morning!!!
8. I love that he LOVES to watch daddy mow the grass!
9. I love that he loves Campbell
10. I love that he loves story time at the Library and laughes through alot of the songs with hand/body motions and puppet shows
11. I love to hear him babble, it is music to my ears and SO ADORABLE!! Some of it sounds like he is saying, "Bliggle Bliggle" :)

Oh how I love this boy!! Thank you God for Daniel, he makes my heart happy!!! You have blessed us beyond measure!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet...I love that you have your baby boy too. I always knew you would be blessed with a child. God is good! :o)

    ReplyDelete