We just returned from our week long vacation, there are too many pictures to show you in one post so I am going to attempt to do several posts about our travels. We left last Saturday and had planned to stay in Chattanooga with my long time friend/mother of triplets whom I haven't seen in a over a year but she got sick on Friday. Her husband called to tell me she had gotten progressively worse throughout the day and I knew if Joel was calling, Jenny must REALLY be sick! So we opted not to go to their house of sickness and stayed the night in Atlanta.:( This suited Mike just fine, not that he didn't want to stay with my friends, but he was ELATED to be able to go to the Marlins/Braves game. Daniel and I decided we would attempt the late night outing with daddy, Daniel was in a good mood (as usual). I think he was a little overwhelmed at first, we were up high, the lights were bright, the sound was loud, and there were SO many people to see, but by the end of the night he warmed up and was thoroughly enjoying himself!
Daniel is doing the chop (not in honor of the Braves , *the Marlins are Daddy's team,* but because we want him to learn it as he is growing up a SEMINOLE!)

No comments:
Post a Comment