I wanted to share just a few of the best pictures from the race weekend. I was so glad to be able to go on this girls weekend even though I couldn't run. The pictures speak for themselves, I love them because they capture the emotion from the day. I am SOOOO proud of these girls!! We had such a wonderful weekend, talked, ate, shopped, and most did a lot of running. (In my mind, the running was just a good excuse for a fabulous getaway girls weekend!)
Brooke, the famous Darby from
Flythroughourwindow, Danielle, and I were the cheerleaders and it was COLD while we waited for our friends to cross the finish line!







We were all so greatful to L.A.'s aunt and uncle who allowed all 16 of us to stay in their beautiful beach house!! And I'm happy to report that my back is all better and I have been able to return to my normal activities!!
No comments:
Post a Comment