I should have warned y'all that I was going on a blogathon! :)haha!! Back in April, Mike, Daniel and I took an opportunity to get away for the weekend and we were SO glad we did! We started our trip off spending the night with longtime friends of Mike, Blair and Hannah. After arriving on a beautiful, warm Friday afternoon, we loaded back up and headed through gorgeous neighborhoods with large, mature trees, brick streets, perfectly manicured lawns, through a swanky little down town with outdoor cafe's, boutiques, bookstores, restuarants, wine and cigar bars, to a fun little water park. It was the perfect thing for all three of the kids to cool down and burn off some energy!


Just imagine shreaks of laughter and squills!!!




I think Sam is saying, "You're not supposed to
drink the water Daniel!!!"


After our fun time at the water park, we enjoyed a yummy dinner out on Blair and Hannah's back deck. Mae and Sam were so cute playing with Daniel. I loved watching the three of them interact, sharing their toys with Daniel and helping him go down their slide. Thanks for your hospitality guys, we enjoyed spending time with your family! Saturday morning we packed up and headed over to Disney, that post is coming next!! ;)
Hi I am shannons friend and met you at the easter thingy. He is too cute! And I was curious how you get your pics so large, I have tried and cant qute figure it out. Also we just got back from disney too I am still blogging about it :)
ReplyDelete