Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A visit to Mimi's House

Forgive me but I am still blogging about April's events. I have this thing about going in chronological order and so before I tell you about the fun things May has held, I must finish up April. The week after Easter Mike's parents left, Mike went out of town for work, my mom was on Spring break and my dad was out of town for work, so Daniel and I took a road trip to visit Mimi. The day we got there, we headed out to the beach for some shopping, there is a great new park with shops, restaurants, amphitheater, amusement rides that leads to a pier on the beach. After our little trooper had had all the shopping he could handle, we took him to the amphitheater where he could run around to burn off some energy and stretch his little legs. He LOVED this idea!!


IMG_1237

IMG_1233

IMG_1235

IMG_1247

One morning we took a walk along the boardwalk and marina, Daniel loved watching some men put their boat in the water.

IMG_1254

IMG_1250


This rocking chair was mine when I was a little girl. I think my sister, Ashley and I each got one for Christmas one year. I thoroughly enjoyed watching Daniel climb up in it and rock!

IMG_1264

Mom and I also worked on a few sewing projects during our stay...A john john for Daniel

IMG_1339



And this sweet little pillow case dress for my friend Alicia's, soon to be born little sweetie, Allie Kay.

IMG_1492

No comments:

Post a Comment