Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pulling Up

Daniel is going to what I think is THE BEST childcare place! His teachers are SO loving, Mrs Vickery and Mrs. Holly care for him like I would. (Sometimes, I think they even do a better job than me!) Vickery made this cute crown for Daniel for his birthday! Isn't that sweet! She also sends home a full account of his day including what time he had his diaper changed, what he ate for snack and lunch, what songs they sang, and their prayer for the day based on scripture. She is even teaching him the children's shorter cathechism. The first question is "Who made you?" the answer, "God made you." The next question, "What else did God make?" Answer: "God made all things." We have been working on this at home too. I wish all children who had to be in childcare had something this good! It makes it easier for me to leave him and go to work knowing he is SO well cared for! These pictures aren't that clear, but last week just seemed like a week of firsts for Daniel. He started pulling up and almost cruising around the coffee table on Thur, Oct. 1. He also started putting his face in the water when he takes a bath. He thinks it's funny! :) I've been trying to get him to blow bubbles when he does it, but for now, he just wants to drink the bath water. Oh well! Ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment