May
Grammom's 90th birthday party in West Florida
Memorial Day weekend Gulf coast beach trip with friends
June
pool days with friends
yoga on Wednesdays for 8 weeks
Tuesday morning Bible study for 6 weeks by Priscilla Shirer called He Speaks to Me
Helped with registration and crafts during VBS
Team taught Kindergarten Sunday school with another couple for 8 weeks
Surprise curb appeal for my Dad, who returned from 3 week Ugandan mission trip
Mike to Omaha to watch the Seminoles play in the College World Series
July
Vacation to Atlanta for the 4th & then to the N.C. Mountains the following week
swimming lessons 1 hour/day 4 days/week x 2 weeks
My birthday weekend trip to my hometown, shopping trip with friends, and beach
My mom, Grandmother, and Aunt came to visit for a week to take care of Daniel while I worked but I ended up getting called off both days I was scheduled
August
Baby shower for Julie
Family reunion in Blue Ridge, Georgia
Baby shower for Marie
Baby shower for Suzanne
Birthday parties
Trip to hometown to visit with overseas relatives
Mike out of town for Republican Primary party for Steve Southerland for Congress
By no means am I listing all this stuff to proclaim, "Look at me, Look at what all I've done!" I hope you don't get that impression of me, it's more for my memory because I view this blog as kind of my journal or scrapbook, so it's to help me remember, because I have a terrible memory! I'm so thankful the Lord has blessed us with so many fun opportunities, a wonderful family, and wonderful friends, all which made up our wonderful, crazy busy summer! I have pictures from a lot of the trips mentioned above but I will just leave you with one picture because I appreciate a post with at least one picture. I will try to post more pictures soon.

Yay! You are back!
ReplyDelete