Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Playing catch up!

I got this doggy costume last year from my friend, Autumn for Daniel to wear this year for Halloween. I failed to look at the size as I was overcome with its cuteness! Well, when I pulled it out this year, I saw that it is a sz 3 months! Haha! I had to try it on him anyway and I was trying to get Campbell in the picture too, so I got out the doggy treats, looks like this doggy wanted to eat a doggy treat too! :) He wore this for a few minutes, long enough for me to snap some pics, then he was OVER it! Our dear friends, the Vernons, had our small group and some other families over for chili, soups, and trick or treating. They live in a great neighborhood that really gets into trick or treating! The houses are close together and not set too far back from the road which makes it good for the kiddos.
This is how Daniel enjoyed his first trick or treating experience. We didn't take him up to any of the doors, just pulled him in the wagon (that we hyjacked from the Jessees), he enjoyed the ride!
These three 1 yr olds were all born within a week of each other, I had the priveledge of taking care of both of these sweet girls and their mommas in the hospital when they were both born! Ella is a little princess and Aubrey is a fairy in training, too cute!
Wyatt and Daniel, the two cowboys, riding together. It is nearly impossible to get them both to look at the camera and smile at the same time!
Mike bought Daniel his first Dolphins shirt. Mike is a HUGE Dophins fan and grew up watching this NFL team from South Florida. Here they are dressed in there shirts watching a Dolphins game on a Sunday afternoon.





No comments:

Post a Comment