Saturday, July 25, 2009

I finally did it!


We went out to the country for lunch with our good friends and saw some goats after we ate a picnic lunch of the best sausage dogs ever!

Our little boy is growing up SO fast! Here is his 9 month picture (better late than not at all).


I almost always request a strawberry cake for my birthday, yum!

The sista's
This is our funny friend, Katie, we have been friends for 22 years!

My aunt Kim shooting some pics of Daniel, she loves photography!

Daniel was fascinated with grabbing my dad's nose, he thought it was hilarious!

I have been wanting to start a blog for a long time and I could give you a ton of excuses as to why I haven't done it before now, but I will spare you! Thanks to my dear friend, Stephanie, she helped get me started. Thank goodness I have many technilogically saavy friends!
Rather than try to recap on my life up to now, I think I will just start from here and go forward. I like the idea of a blog because it is kind of like journaling and scrapbooking, neither of which I am making time for right now.

Last week my mom graciously came to help us with Daniel and she brought with her, my grandmother and aunt! They all had a blast and it was so comforting to know that Daniel was well taken care of and loved while I was working!

"The Babysitter Club!"

This past weekend, we went to my home town for my birthday and to attend a wedding. I felt like I had a week long birthday celebration, it was wonderful!

Ok, so I am still learning the layout of this blog! I should say that the picture on the top of the blog is taken by my friend, Caroline, you can link to her website at the bottom of the blog. She did NOT take all the amatuer photos I have in my post, my photography is a work in progress ;) I think I could use some lessons!











6 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love that sweet family picture at the header! You've got such a sweet smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! you've done a great job with your blog! can't wait to keep up with you this way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That swatch is everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how come the only picture we get of mike is his plaid shorts?

    ReplyDelete